Panelview Plus

I'm going to assume you are talking about RSView ME runtime program where you can turn a computer into an HMI and "run-only" compiled programs. This allows you to run RSView ME programs on computers and you only pay for the licenses by the amount of screens in the project.

If you are using PanelView Plus, the Machine Edition run-time image is embedded into the terminal already. The only time you need an ME runtime station is if the app is going to run on a PC and not a PV+ terminal.

You can run your Panel view Plus application on your computer with Studio ME without the runtime but only for a limited time and then it will close.

RSview ME studio is for program developing & testing software for PV+

Rsview ME is runtime software for monitoring the machine from the PC

goodyear said:
Anyway they are not sold seperately :)
Yes they are.

1. "RSView ME Station" is the run time only package.
2. "RSView Studio ME" is the editing package that allow limited time runtime testing.
3. Panelview + is basically a LCD Screen + PC that got "RSView ME Station" pre-installed.