plc 2-30 sample

lambusart

Hi,
I just need a backup file of sample programming with some differents function for old plc 2-30 A-B .
For edit and training on it.
Thank's
Diego

plc 2-30

Good morning,
At my factory,we have old progr dos running but i never look which progr and extension is the backup file ,the pc is almost 15 old .
Thank's for all.
I think we have to rslogix 5000(appropriate ?)
I try to anticipate the training.
Sorry for the few information
Diego

Hi ,
I found disquettes of backup files and i have some files with extensions bkd,cds,crd,cnt,cty,des,dev,dfg,hds,io,mdl,out,rad,rds,
rft,sad,prg(progr),xrf,avd,ptr .
Explanation detailled or links for all files make me feel good and wich soft must i use for edit all this one ?
Thank's
Diego