How to connect Simatic Manager to S7 via internet

PLC_talk

Hello All,
I have an interesting situation. The Siemens S7 system is at a remote site & I would like to know if there is any way to connect the Simatic manager through internet; would like to modify logic remotely. The S7-400 rack has a CP443 card.
Has any one tried such a thing? I thought of starting a thread on this to see if any workable solution can be found.

Thanks
:cool:

I do this all the time but I have a PC based HMI. If you don't you may be able to setup a computer with the software and then take control of the computer using VNC or someother remote program. I think you could do it from Step 7 but I don't know how. Someone else here may have some ideas.