Compact logic System Time Register

bradal

Hello All,

I have been searching for the PLC clock registers in a compactlogix and I cannot find them. I cannot locate any S: registers that work. Can any of you help me??

Is there a separate Hour/Min etc. register?/?

Take a look at the GSV instruction and the WALLCLOCKTIME object. Using that instruction you can retrieve the date & time and store them in an array or a UDT.

OG

Thank you Thank you operaghost, just what I was looking for. Can't believe I couldn't find that on my own, getting lazy maybe!?!

Thanks again

Similar Topics

Hi I am working to upgrade an old machine having 20 Parker servo drives. Some are HPC 5N and some are HPD 5N type. Problem which we are facing...
Replies
Views
My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
Trying to understand how to send email or text messages for alarms. Anyone have example code for this?
Replies
Views
Hello; We have an Allen Bradley compact logic processor at an auto glue kitchen of corrugator machine which connected with AB HMI. Normally to...
Replies
Views
In assets center the firmware revision 30 is not available for 1769-L33ERM controller. Revision 32 and 33 are available though. What’s the best...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom