PANSONIC FPX Pulse Train Output ???

MRCONTROLS

I am using a Panasonic FPX 14 I/O PLC w/ Transistor outs to control a servo/stepper motor for an automated infeed on a retrofit punch press project. I am an A/B Advanced programmer and I was wondering if any one has had any experience with setting up a pulse train output in this format. i.e. # of pulses out = distance infeed. Along with some other discrete I/O create automatic punch press. ANY info will help. Thanks!

Travis
Controls Engineer

Similar Topics

Hello friends. I have a problem after a backup attempt. I lost all programming in plc panasonic afpx c30t, is it possible to perform a restoration...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. Does anyone have any C++ tutorial that talks about communication with PLCs? Thank you.
Replies
Views
I am using above mentioned PLC to generate pulses to control stepper motor. The software i am using is FPWIN-GR. I've use F175 (linear...
Replies
Views
I am working with FPX and Fpwin software. Can you please help me with a word shift register? It means I have a word input and every clock pulse...
Replies
Views
Hello, how are you all doing? First of all, i want to thank for any info you can provide. I have an autometed process controled by the AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom