PV and ControlLogix error 634

lllerena

Have you ever program a PanelView (in my case model 1000-ControlNet) and got a 634 error? this is because one tag is not found in the controloller,

But.....

Wich one ???

is there any tool to help with that? If I look in the PanelView screen by screen, I can find a group of tags that doesn't work, but it do not specifically indicates wich tag is the mistaken..... worst if the tag is an alarm.....

any help ? any experience?

P.D.
Iam using Contrologix 5555-Control Net-PanelView 1000

I have get it from Knowledgebase AB, hope this help.

ControlNet Error 634 PanelView Offline

Cause #1: The ControlNet cable from the PanelView is broken or disconnected.

Corrective Action: Fix and / or reconnect the ControlNet cable.

Cause #2: The PanelViews Node Number is greater than the UMAX (Maximum Unscheduled Node).

Corrective Action: Reconfigure the ControlNet network, or lower the PanelViews node address.