Printing from RsLogix5000

bsprowls

What is the secret to making RSLogix5000 print? All I can get it to do , when I try to print 7 rungs, is get 140 pages of nothing but headers and footers, no rungs.

I go to generate reports, then it allows you to perform selections of the programs or routines or whether you want a tag listing or just the routine.

Hello bsprowls;

This works well for me:

RSLogixPrint.jpg

If you tried this and it still does not work, i would look at your printer driver installation next.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Guys, Is there any way I can shrink my ladder logic so each rung will print on a single line and fit onto a page. When I try to print a copy of a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a trick to print ladder properly on 11x17? When I print on 11x17, the ladder is printed in huge letters and I find no way to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
My company built a small test machine using a Micro800 PLC and CCW software. We chose the Micro800 because the machine is very simple. We are...
Replies
Views
I had a student fooling around with settings tonight, and now when I try to print a program ladder, each rung prints on a separate sheet. Too many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom