S7-2x6 RTC

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
First question has an 6ES7-216-2AD23-OXBO got a RTC or does it need a clock module ?

Second in programming (LAD) how would i go about Turning on some outputs between the hours of say 8.30 am and turning them off at 12.30pm ? Also if the power fails at 12.00pm and comes back on at 2pm then the outputs must stay off till the next day at 8.30 am....

Not used to the S7 world quite yet !

I'm sure the 224 & 226 both have RTC as standard.

Use the TODR instruction to copy the RTC contents to 8 consecutive bytes.....

The Read Real-Time Clock (TODR) instruction reads the current time and date from the hardware clock and loads it in an 8-byte Time buffer starting at address T.

From the help files.

Hope this helps!