Simens 840D Readjusting absolute encoder

ason

Good evning, something strange happend today, was going to readjusting absolte encoder on a CNC machine with Simens 840D
this is what is needed to do it,
md43100.jpg

in Z-axle MD 34100 i got 0,000
and after that the machine position should be 0,000
but i get 0,039 several times i tried.
after that we did jog the machine and drived it to right position and did samething again and we got 0,048 several times i tried.
now we did a compensation in the work zero position so we can drive the machine.

when we did it on X-axle it worked like a charm.
Talked to siemens support and we did check some other MD with no luck.
so realy dont know what´s wrong.

Similar Topics

So I am working on a machine where the PC has died. The PC was running Windows XP, Protool RT, Step7 V5.3, SimoComU and other software. The...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm working on a glass jar packing machine and trying to figure out how this STL code works. Most of the code is in ladder or FBD. But...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a system of 2 PLCs Siemens CPU 315 - 2PN/DP (with a program Simatic S7 V5.5) and PC station runs Siemens OPC server Simatic net...
Replies
Views
hi.. how to sent the data using maestro gsm modem 100 to PLC. i try use hyperterminal to the hand phone and it work..when i use PLC it not...
Replies
Views
High I am fairly new on siemens S7 and have a breakdown with a machine that is referencing a tag called DB50.DBB256 how can I search the whole...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom