TELEMECHINIQUE TSX47 dead

Jezz

Hi we sent away an old Telemechinique TSX47 processor to have a new battery installed ,and now we can't get it to do any thing no lights come on ,on the processor when powered up and if we try to connect with the laptop we just get a driver error.Has any one any experience with these processors ?

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a problem with Telemecanique TSX47 PLC. Unfortunately this PLC is old and I don't have manuals. So it will be helpful if someone direct me...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have two Telemecanique TSX47-30's on site running almost identical machines which are over 20 years old. We have the PLC source code for...
Replies
Views
Hey! I have problem with TSX AEM 1613. When I set the bit that should set the module in RUN (OWxy,0,C), it appears an error! I think the...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a old TSX47 range of PLC and i would like to upgrade it to a SIEMENS one. I have a hardcopy of logic. I found most of the...
Replies
Views
hey, hello every body, does any can help me i need a tsx 47 software, i know its very old but one of mi client need to extract the programs from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom