Telemecanique TSX47

zarz

I have a problem with Telemecanique TSX47 PLC.

Unfortunately this PLC is old and I don't have manuals. So it will be helpful if someone direct me to reference/user manuals and literature for Telemecanique TSX47.

Also I did some search on net and found that TSX47 program (pl7_3) is obsolete and run on Os\2, not windows or dos.
Can someone guide me how I can get the program, and the operating system?

Thank you for your help

Somewhere on an old computer I have some manuals. I will try to find them for you

You will need to download these files 1st and extract them to two floppies and install them. You might have to run the install more than once to get an error free install. Do this before running the install on the files in the 2nd link of the post above to get all the files needed and in the proper order. It still might not work on a computer with newer than Win98 software.

Last edited:
There are a number of different types of TSX47 Processor.
The simple type is the TSX47-20 which can be programmed with the XDOSSYS software as indicated in previous posts.
However this software will not work with PL7-3 processors such as TSX47-30 and TSX47-40.
The PL7-3 software known as XTEL which runs on OS/2 will be needed for these.
The programming interface will also require a 20ma current loop converter.
What do you need to do with the PLC?

Liam, my PLC is TSX47-40. The IO fault lamp is on. Previously I solve this by changing the defected IO card.

Now I have the same error but the IO lamp is still on despite that there is no defected IOs. Moreover I had changed all IOs and the IO lamp is on.

I need the software to access the PLC to diagnose the problem.

It will be helpful if you have an image of PL7-3 software.

Thank you

jrwb4gbm, thank you for your help. I do not know if this will work based on what Liam Moran said the pl7-3 will work on TSX74-40

Thank you very much for your help and manuals