Mitsubish FX to modbus - what are my options please?

dexdyne

I've got a cuistomer who has a bit of kit with an FX inside ( exact model number coming )

Our controller has modbus rtu on it..

What are my options for interfacing the two please?

Many thanks

David

You can use the Data Station Plus. 504Bloke is using one for something similar, converting from an FX to one of our panel meters. The DSP can be either a Modbus Master or Slave.

The conversion from one protocol to another is a a rather easy drag and drop operation.

Regards,

Thanks Dan.

It's looking like this customer is going to chanbge to a PLC with modbus, so that will make muy life easy.

But now I need to do the same for Profibus - so see other thread :)

TVM

Similar Topics

Is there anyway to connect to the FX3u-20SSC-H via the ethernet module? We use the FX3u-80m PLC with a FX3u-ENET-ADP ethernet module and then we...
Replies
Views
I need to write a demo program BECAUSE MITSUBISHI DOESN'T HAVE ONE! I am using a Q03UDECPU that has a built in Ethernet port. The Q03UDECPU does...
Replies
Views
Hit a bit of a dead end :banghead: Currently working on a project at work that involves a Q series Mitsubishi on RS232 and E 1043 LOI via the 485...
Replies
Views
HI all, Pls read and help me to solve my problem. Now, i am using GT Designer 2 software version 2.98. I create an application and downloaded...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom