Anual Toolkit License

junior

Does anybody know the cost of the anual toolkit license? I'm currently debating weather to purchase rslogix5000 software or weather to try to get a system integrator partnership program where you get a yearly license for all the new software. I'm also wondering how strict is Rockwell with the sales quotas (ie. $10k/yr for developer partnership, or $75k/year system integrator partnership). My company currently buys abot $40k/year worth of products from a rockwell distributor, so I don't know if they'll even consider me into the partnership programs. Any advice is grately appreciated.
TIA

We have our toolkit license. Part of the cost is how many licenses you need. I think they gave us a discount due to the amount of sales we have with them so your price could vary. I cannot disclose what I paid due to some clause about my firstborn:)

I do like the toolkit, the only thing with it is that you must renew your license yearly or your software will either not load after one year or revert back to a basic package.

As Godfrey stated, call your local rep and if you do qualify it will be worth it.

Thanks for the replys guys. I talked with the local rep today and he quoted me $8500, but he has to get back to me on whether my company will qualify or not. To me it seems a bit high, it's almost 10% of my yearly revenue. Where I'm working, most of the saw mills are on AB so the local reps have us by the balocks when it comes to prices for AB or rockwell software. I know I can drive a few hours to Calgary and pay less for most AB components.