vista and rsviewME

darrenj

I have read the vista bashing thread!! and some others and have come up with that rslogix500 and rsklinx work, does any one have any first hand info on rsview ME and rs logix 5000? if it does work does it work across the board? or do you need vista premium or something?

Thanks

Darren (who is seriously regreting having to buy a laptop now...)

Buy the laptop with XP Professional. Whether software 'Works' with Vista or not is really irrelevant, as if you do have any problems, there is no 'supported' tech support.

Similar Topics

Hey guys Does anyone know if the free RS Logix 500 starter version and RS Linkx Lite work with Vista yet? I have read forums up to 2011 september...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with getting a compatible version of WinCC for my laptop running Windows Vista Business. Originally I had WinCC flexible...
Replies
Views
The laptop my company is wanting me to use has Windows Vista (Business) OS on it. Someone had already tried installing Factory Talk View and RS...
Replies
Views
Hello Just purchased the Logix 5000 v. 18 Software. What operating system do you all believe would be best? The version 18 is not compatible...
Replies
Views
When I first installed and used the FactoryTalk Studio 5.10.00.09 CPR 9 SR 2 version in Windows Vista Enterprise Service Pack 1, everything was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom