compact logix/control logix and Compact flash-drawings?

darrenj

I seem to remember a thread about storing machine drawings on the compact flash cards (That reside in the controller), my question is if store the drawings as a JPEG or a PDF can they be accessed and displayed on the panelview? (PV+)..I tend to think not but am throwing the question out there..Or if not the controller Compact flash what about the Compact flash in the panel?

thanks

Darren

Similar Topics

I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m looking to control a bipolar stepper motor using a stepper motor drive and a compact Logix PLC. Can anyone point me to how to program...
Replies
Views
I want to network (ethernet) Control Logix with two Compact Logix; is that possible?
Replies
Views
Hello, For my general information and knowledge, how is querying and storing data from a AB PLC (Compact or Control Logix) typically...
Replies
Views
Dear all, i am using compact logix l18er and control logix l63 i want to use message instruction in between this to i am not getting proper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom