RSView Studio Help

plc-friend

Hi,I´m learning to work with RSView Studio and I have to make a real modification to a PanelView Plus 600.
My question is:When you download a runtime application to the panel, does the panel overwrite tag values after startup?

Is there an option in the software to tell the Panel to do not write values to PLC on starup?

This machine has a lot of parameters an I don´t want to change values.

Thank you

Hi, thank you for your reply.
Now i found that the running application is missing a configuration button.
I made a backup of all files in the panel but now, how can i know wich one is the application that is running if i can´t get into confiruration screen?

plc-friend said:
Hi, thank you for your reply.
Now i found that the running application is missing a configuration button.
I made a backup of all files in the panel but now, how can i know wich one is the application that is running if i can´t get into confiruration screen?

Hi

You will have to add a config button to one of your screens.
(I would normally password protect the screen so as to limit access to the config button).

You will then have to create a new runtime file & download to the panelview