PL7 V4.3 doesn't connect to TSX MICRO 3722 with OS V6.0

MrCaperwood

I have autorized PL7 V4.3 in my computer. It bought with PLC TSX Micro 3721 V5.0 in 2003. We bought new PLC TSX MICRO 3722 with OS V6.0 in 2006. Program placed in PLC MICRO 3722 with OS V6.0 from PL7 V4.4 at foreigner computer.

I want to get program with my computer, but
Pl7 V4.3 doesn't connect to PlC and write message -

"System (.TSX) file missing or incorrect. Re-install the I/O catalog" and "Cannot initialize the application read from PLC".

What can I do? Please advise me.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking for an experienced person who has worked with PL7 Pro software along with SFC programming for remote troubleshooting of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
We've just purchased a second-hand band saw that has a TSX17-10 PLC. The bandsaw works but we'd like to make some changes to how it works to make...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've exported a PL7 application to the .FEF file succesfully. Imported the .FEF file in my Unity Pro project, but two of the five sections in...
Replies
Views
Can someone help me convert a PL7 file to Unity and Magelis file to Vijeo? Thanks in advanced.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom