Help Needed with PL7 pro

bdauliya

Supporting Member
Hi all,

I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2 servo's, about 80 Digital Inputs and 64 Digital Outputs.

By the look of machine I assumed it should be pretty simple program which runs the machine. I uploaded the program and saw there is Grafcet and ladder logic.

I have never worked before with schneider's Controller and HMI. I can't understand some bit which has label %MW40:X4.
Has anybody worked with PL7 pro before? please give some insight on how to navigate through SFC and ladder on PL7 Pro.

Thanks in Advance.

Similar Topics

hi all i have a problem in my modicon micro plc and the error lamp is flashing with a red colour the problem happened when i just turn my panel...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m after some help , I have a plc program with a baumer verisens vision camera attached I have got the signals working ect but I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are facing synching issues with redundancy module, where the Primary is ending up with disqualified secondary. Normally this would...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to write to the high speed counter function file "high speed preset" on an AB micro 1100. I have the HSC set up with a MOV...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom