Redundancy Fault - Urgent Help needed

QasimFSH

Hi all,

We are facing synching issues with redundancy module, where the Primary is ending up with disqualified secondary. Normally this would happen due to a coding issue where there is watchdog timer failure, and that results in some Minor and major faults too. this time though, there are no Minor or Major Faults as well. I dont understand why this is happening, and what can be the possible solution. Pls refer to the attached pic for reference.

ss1 plc issue.png

Every release bundle of firmware for ControlLogix Redundancy comes with a Redundancy Module manager utility, which will give you more information about the reason and timing for the disqualification of the Secondary.

That utility's installer is bundled with the firmware kit.