connect to panlview plus 700

artur

i have problem to connect me to the panelview plus 700.

I have connect via ethernet with rslinx classic to my plc ( logix 5561 ) but i dont see the panelview.

I dont know the ip adress from the panelview, if i try the ip adress that i think its for the panel view , then i see in rswho only a yellow question mark with a red cross.

the next question is,,,,, can i upload the application from the panelview to my rsview programm, because i dont have the project on my laptop.

thx for help a beginner in allan bradley

my problem was, that i dont use rslinks enterprise,,,, but now i have connect to my panelview plus 700.

i downloadet now the projet what was in the panel. I have now a .mer file but how i an import that to my rsview studio ?

thanks for help, artur

hi, this workaround dont work here to me.

But i found now on one laptop the project, but unly the folders from the hmi with a .sed file .

how i can import the sed file in my rsview studio se ?

I try to copy all folders to the current folder from rsview, but when i want to open the project, there is nothing that i can select.

thanks for help, artur