programing/troubleshoting on a 12" or 13"?

ason

Hey have any one tryied out a laptop with 12" or 13" LCD for programing and troubleshoting?, did a search on the forum but didnt find any good answer :cry:

I have a 15" XGA screened Laptop and find that difficult enough compared to the 17" widescreens i have seen and borrowed recently......

I dont think i could cope with a 12 or 13" but then i suppose it depends how long you intend sitting infront of it and how good your eye sight (how old you are!) is...

I remember when the 13" screens on notebooks were the upgrades! IIRC, my first notebook had a 12"... That's how I learned to program PLCs.

Then there was the old AB T3, or was it a T30? That had, what, a 4" screen??

Consider this

ason said:
Hey have any one tryied out a laptop with 12" or 13" LCD for programing and troubleshoting?, did a search on the forum but didnt find any good answer :cry:
I find big laptops cumbersome to lug around and their batteries don't last. I have a 24 inch LCD that I use in vertical mode that I use as a second monitor when programming and siting at my desk.

In the field my D620 latitude work great.

Used to work on smaller.

Nick

lug1.JPG