Wincc Flexible 2005 (TP270) and Pop-Up

pietervdb

Hello,

I'm programming a TP270 with many buttons. But now i want to have a pop up with "Are you sure, Yes, No", or something like that, evertime the press the start or stop button.

Is this possible?

Thanx

Pieter

Last edited:
You could use the Start/Stop button to select a confirmation screen with just Yes or No buttons on them.

Popping up of screen in Simatic HMI

Hi,

I POP_UP the screen using following method.
1) In WinCC project goto connectionsàarea pointeràjob mailbox

2) Type in the address of your choice under Address column (say mw220) and select ON from drop down menu of Active column

3) Create a screen with YES and NO button on it. Note down the screen number under properties of screen (say 10).

4) Now in simatic manager whenever the condition to pop up the screen occurs then just use move command as follows:

51|move|mw220-----------10|move|mw222

Where as 51 is constant which WinCC understands and 10 is the screen number.

Manmeet

Thanx, but this is the same as "activatescreen". When they press the YES button the combined startbit must be set. I have 9 simultaneous processes so 9 start/stop buttons.

I solved it like this: i made nine screens with Yes/No en connected each screen with the combined start/stop button.

Hopefully in the future there wil be an easier way.

You can do this in a script as shown below. This one I have to pop up after saving a file. I will stay on the screen until OK is pressed or 5 seconds.

Dim WSHShell, Text, Time_in_s, Ruckgabewert
Text= "Trend saved to" & Chr(13) & file_name & Chr(13) & "Trend_Data_MM_DD_YYYY_HH_MM_SS"
Time_in_s = 5
Set WSHShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Ruckgabewert = WSHShell.Popup(Text,Time_in_s,"File Saved",64)
Set WSHShell = Nothing