WINCC web navigator

Hello everybody,

I am not a nework engineer.

We want to access Central Control Room PC (network segment 192.150.1.100 series) through a remote computer. But this remote computer having different network series of 172.19.42.106.
Basically we do not want to use router. This central control room PC having two Ethernet cards, So we want to access the CCR PC through a 2nd ethernet port. Is it possible? How?

The CCR PC acting as Siemens-WINCC Web Navigator server.

Warm regards,

Apparao.M

yes ,you can. set your ccr pc's second card's ip like 172.19.42.xx .then you need republish you webpage in wincc navigator,
there is a selector for with card you want to publish , select "all", it will be ok.

Similar Topics

I am using WinCC Web Navigator V7.5. Is there any C or VB Script that can be used to check when a user logs out and then use this event to login a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a WinCC Server with WinCC v7.3 that we have upgraded to WinCC v7.4. Also the WinCC Web Navigator Server has been upgraded by doing...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have 2 WinCC Servers with approx. 30 Web Navigator users. 3 Web Navigators are used for Andon screens. How did we do this... by connecting...
Replies
Views
I want to use wincc web navigator. How can I connect the scada station to internet if I use ethernet network card to connect the station to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've strange question. In our factory there is a pc with wincc scada web navigator server which is connected to internet , thus I can watch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom