Language change on S7

sticks

I have a bit of a problem opening a S7-300 file that is in Chinese. Any suggestions on how to preform this task. All of the data tables are written in Chinese, so even getting it to open at this point is mute. Trying to find the proper program for the language is a task within its self. I know about the export and import function, but, getting to that point is fustrating with out the proper language settings. Does anyone have a simple solution to this? I also have issues with 2 of the S7-400 files also. I am running version 5.4 and have access to Pro. Has any one else had to face this task? Any guidence?

Hi. I am a Chinese who is living in Ontarion, Canada.
I am a PLC programmer too. but mostly are AB and RS product.
How big the program is? do you mind to send a program, or a page of the screen image, I can look at it and see can I do some thing to it.
if OK to you .I will send you my email address