Panelview Plus 7 Audit Trail Message Language Change

jwalker79

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to change the audit trail messages language on Factory Talk ME. I am currently working with a Panel View Plus 7 (ref. 2711P-T19C22D9P). I am able to translate pretty much everything else but the audit trail. I was trying to change the embedded operating system but from the literature it states: "On series B terminals ..., the maintenance Menu and Windows 10 Control Panel are only available in English". Thank you in advance for any help.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have followed the "On_board Audit Demo" sample in FactoryTalk View Studio ME to add the functionality of exporting the Audit, Alarm, and...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is more of an HMI issue. I have a new PanelView Plus 7 Series B. I am using the alarm list object to display the fault...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom