can any Body help me plz

babar262

dear brother i am working in a ( CD, DVD,CDR) Firm in which our machines uses Mitsubishi P L C
i am new to P L C i am giving u a list of plcs
i need thier softwares thier Catalogs thier error solving softwares or pdf books plz help me i am very thankfull to u all
ur Brother Khurram Babar

Mitsubishi

q61p-a2 power supply

q02cpv with sw

q173cpun

qj173cpun

qj7ipb92 profibus

qy80

qx80
i need each and every thing which helps me thank u guys in advance

yes

yes i see this but i cant find any thing which helps me :( i am a newbie to this PLC :( help me plz in simple way i am very thank ful to u and in pakistan thier is a no teacher which helps me in plc technology

Hello babar;

Try this site, you will find there links to catalogues, manuals and software for the Melsec Q line:

http://www.mitsubishi-automation.co.uk/products/modularplc_SYSTEMQ_PLC.html

What do you know of PLCs in general? If you need very basic training, I suggest you look at the top of this page, and click on the Online Tutorial. It is an excellent place to start.
If you prefer classroom material on the subject, have a look at Hugh Jack's Automated Manufacturing Systems with PLCs, probably the best available general manual on PLCs (and it's free!).

http://claymore.engineer.gvsu.edu/~jackh/books/plcs/

And of course you can come back here to the forum whenever you have specific problems with your programs.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

ok thanks for the information Daniel i think it helps me a lot and i know my basics are not Solid and i am shy to ask Questions about Plc :( thanks for this useful Information Khurram babar Always Remember u as His Teacher ;)

The q61 P1 is the psu, no need to worry about that.

The software will depend on how it was programmed in the first place.
If they used GXIEC Developer then you will need the original disks + the IEC Developer software, you cannot upload it as it probably will not re-compile using GPPwin GXDeveloper etc.
The IEC code produced is sometimes illegal in GX Developer & only will make sense in Statement list.