Pcs Pro Win

Steve Crotty

Anybody know a north american distributor for PCS PRO WIN software? Or a place where you can purchase it and download it on the web?

The only reason I need it is to see what is programming in the unit (PCS 090) so that I can replace it with a PanelView.

Thanks,

Google "PCSPro Lauer" and that should get you there...

Steve,

I have a system with a PCS as well, and downloaded a demo copy of the software from Lauer's website.
http://www.lauer-systeme.net/forum/pcs_f.htm

I also just wanted to see what the code looked like (I had a copy of the source from the vendor)...I've never actually connected to the terminal so I'm not sure if the demo system allows that or not, but it did let me view the source file.

Regards,

Greg

Thanks man, I manged to google that one before, except when you goto download, it asks for a user name / password, which I dont have.

You wouldnt by any chance have it?

I sent an email to them a few days ago but still no reply.

Go to the DemoSoftware section

Steve,

I looked at the website again, and the software I got was the Demo version, which you can get without a password. In the Download area, under the software menu in the upper left there is a Demosoftware link. That's where I got my copy, and as I said, it let me at least view the code.

Regards,

Greg

Not sure about demo capabilities

Turman,

I've never tried to connect to the terminal with the demo version. I suspect you cannot do it, because if the demo has that much capability, why would anyone ever buy the full version? But best is to contact Lauer to see what they say.

Greg