car wash problem

it's not the BEST way but this should work ... just rename the VITO.RSS file to make it VITO.ZIP ... post that - but make sure that you also post a note about the name ... we can change the name back to VITO.RSS and open it ...

let's try this ...

pm.JPG

I'm going to be online for about another 15 minutes ... send me a Private Message with your phone number and I'll give you a call ...

I suspect this board runs on a linux server. That means you can't have any spaces in the file name.

Vito is using the LogixPro program from thelearningpit.com ... I suggested that he rename his CARWASH.RSL program to CARWASH.ZIP and post it here ...

if anyone has LogixPro software (and the ability to open an .RSL file), please rename the CARWASH.ZIP file to CARWASH.RSL and try to help Vito out ... he sounds like a nice guy ...

sorry but I've got to go ...

carwash

Ron thanks for your help but the uplaod of the file still recognizes the file as an rsl and wont allow me to upload. Thanks anyway I do appreciate your trying.

Hi steve
It is in my rslogic program
heck even when I post my replies I have to go completely out of the plc site and come back to see my replies.

Last edited: