J2s motor servo off

chngpaedwee

Hi all:
right now i am using mitsubishi servo motor j2s, and i face the problem while runing the motor it will stop by itself and at the moment the motor was current off (servo off trigger no holding torque) 4 motor in the system happen at the same time. and if i manually push one of the motor all 4 pics of motor will start having holding torque.
any good suggestion?

Hi there, i am not sure whether i can help, i'll just share wat i know...
When u said stop by itself, does it mean the motor have not completed the pulse output, have u receive the position done signal? Can it due to servo trip? Any alarm (AL xxxx) code on the servo drive?
If i am not mistake only when servo on u will have the holding torque, therefore is normal in ur situation to have no holding torque when servo off.
And finally, no idea at all for why the motor can have holding torque again when u manually push one of the motor.

huh, cant help den...
not a common problem with servo i had before...
the last thing i can suspect is whether can it due to intermittent of emergency stop signal in servo drive, try short it instead of connecting to actual e-stop push button...