GE Fanuc AI Module

prakashn

In GEFanuc PLC 8 channel Analog Input module first 4 analog values are coming correctly but next 4 analog input values are not coming correctly in logic.The mA value available till module TB but i am no getting counts in Logic which corresponds to mA available in TB.
Where could be the problem ?

Check your hardware config, you can scale in the inputs there. What are you running? Proficiy Machine Edition?

Dear prakshN
I didnt get ur quote 'values are not coming correctly in logic'.

Check ur logic for Scaling of analog signal and its parameters.

1.Check in variable table hw it is reading. And Check the Configuration Whether it is configured same for all 8 analog inputs.
2. Check the Wiring connections as per module wiring diagram.

It means 17 mA is available in module's Terminal block corresponding to analog input 5 but in logic %AI0005 register is having the counts of -8000 insider of 26000 counts. (4-20) mA equal to (0 to 32000)counts.