Does anyone have AB plc to modem communication student manuals?

plcdad

I am new with PLC's. I have studied slc 500 programming but I need AB plc to modem communications student manuals. I am willing to purchase one or please guide me to where I can find one.
Best regards
Fellow Sparkee.

Are you referring to a specific class that you've taken and want to procure the student manuals for, or are you asking if there are student manuals or reference manuals for modems ?

The best modem-related document I am familiar with is the Publication # AG-UM008 "SCADA Application Guide". (10 MB download, also available in hardcopy from your distributor).

I should mention this here:

Almost every technical publication from Rockwell Automation is available for download in Adobe Acrobat file format from the Rockwell Automation Literature website:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com

Hardcopies of all publications are available for a fee from your RA distributor.

One exception category is classroom materials from the RA training business, and some procedure guides developed by the training business. These are sold to students as part of the classroom curriculum only.

I've looked at RA site and have almost every manual they have (some from work and the other I just downloaded myself). What I was looking for on top of these references was more of a class room book. One that takes it from the perspective of "you know nothing about what we are talking about" book because that is me. I find the manuals a little light on explaining how to get to where the manual is. I find that after reading through the manual I don't know too much more then when I started. I guess I'm looking for more of a how to book. As I said in my other post that my job has no trainning the owner just exspects you to figure it out for yourself. I learn from being shown so the "self trainning" is not going so well when I find the info that I do have from RA site to be confusing.

Any books or how to class room stuff that you know of would be great!

Thanks for your help!

Ken