Example projects in Step 7 Lite- Any One there

vikas.vvs

I am searching for sample projects in Step 7 lite ( For S7 300 CPU 313 C)
For familiarising the PLC functions . Please help me

Thanks
Vikas

Hello all,

Last week I down loaded S7 'lite' but now I'm looking for hardware... I would like 2 processors and need help with part numbers, these are for my own personal use so I would like the least expensive one

(1) the straight digital I/O, nothing fancy the smallest one they have, able to be programmed with lite

(2) same as above but with analog also

Looking on the website I think I need 313c ?? but I can't find the rest of the P/N

many thanks....

geniusintraining said:
Hello all,

Last week I down loaded S7 'lite' but now I'm looking for hardware... I would like 2 processors and need help with part numbers, these are for my own personal use so I would like the least expensive one

(1) the straight digital I/O, nothing fancy the smallest one they have, able to be programmed with lite

(2) same as above but with analog also

Looking on the website I think I need 313c ?? but I can't find the rest of the P/N

many thanks....

Dear Friend

I think siemens simatic s7 300 cpu 313c may be sutable for you.
The part number for this is 6ES7 313 5BF03 0AB0
check this in the siemens site for details
I hope this is helpful