Voice recognition with OPC

Jon R

Hi,

I have been asked to look into a project to control bollards and barriers using voice recognition. The system must be secure so that only the operators voice will be recognised, and work with OPC.

I will be specifying a Win XP pc panel to run the voice recognition and OPC server as well as back up touch controls. This will then distribute the appropriate commands to the PLCs controlling the various bits of kit.

Has any come across this type of software before?

Cheers,

Jon.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I am working on designing a call light/alarm system I have roughly 20 stations that will each have their own call switch. Then...
Replies
Views
HI im using win911 V7 and am having a problem with the voice cutting out part way through the call and it stops talking when a alarm is being...
Replies
Views
I currently have a customer who installed two new SCADA computers. The computers are Windows 7 Pro 64bit and I've installed the newest version of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm having a trouble now in SCADAlarm, When an alarm occurs it successfully call me through phone but the problem is it didn't speak...
Replies
Views
This is great you can now control a machine by literally talking into the microphone - www.ictplcs.com
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom