MP270B error 170003

steu

Hello
I have a siemens simotion cpu 434 with a mp270 Of siemens.
The coomunication it's ok but I can't read the variables internal of simotion.
I read the error 170003 (the operator panel can't read the variable).
That is very strange if run the some project with the runtime with my pc the communication it's ok.
There is someone had this problem before and solved it?
thanks for your help

I think that "Set controller to online mode" pertains to error 170001, not 170003.

I dont know what that error message means, but previously I have had problems with the OP displaying the diagnostics buffer if I were simultanously online with the programing software.

Similar Topics

Hello. I have a problem with a MP270B, I cant communicate via IF2 RS232 port. I have made an OS update via the MPI port, but still having problems...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to setup a PROFIBUS DP connection between a Siemens S7-314C-2DP plc and a Siemens Multipanel MP270B. The PLC and touch panel are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have created a diagnostic screen which comprises of a jig JPEG ,Alarm view,twelve buttons and six symbolic I/O fields running textlists...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to switch two MP270B Protool projects over to WinCC Flexible. I'm going to do this late tonight and i...
Replies
Views
Hello, My client says that the clock was changed automatically to year 2006 without anyone entering the control panel. Is this possible in some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom