siemens automation components

recycled_mind

Could anybody help me refer a distributor or supplier of Siemens automation components (PLC's,sensors,power supply,Field PG's, etc)that is located in hongkong? please guide me if you know some...

What's wrong with a bit of Internet searching?

It took me about 15.3 seconds to locate Siemens' own address in HK - surely they can give you some recommended distributors/agents?

Siemens Ltd. Hongkong
A&D
58/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road
Wanchai, Hongkong
Telephone +852 2583 3228

I hate being someone's secretary!

Similar Topics

Our facility is 99% Allen-Bradley, but last year we received a new piece of equipment that originally purchased for another plant that is all...
Replies
Views
Hello.... Basically I am a punk *** kid who got lucky and got a really good job. however I don't know **** about plcs.... I can hardwire...
Replies
Views
I just got an embargoed newsletter informing about a new common Fieldbus that is to be developed by Siemens, Rockwell Automation and possibly...
Replies
Views
Hi, as a 3rd party repairer I work with Siemens Part Numbers on a daily basis, I often wonder what makes up a Siemens Part Number. Is their a...
Replies
Views
In TIA v11, projects have a Documentation Settings group, with Document information, Frames, and Cover Pages. What is this for? There doesn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom