Replacing SLC 100 With MicroLogix

aidamcg

Hi all

I have the task of replacing a slc 100. From what I have read here the most cost effective way is to use a micrologix. I am very familiar with AB PLC's so I want to stuck with them The only problem I seem to have is that the inputs and outputs are 24VAC. I am not sure there is amicrologix model that will suit my application.I had a look at the specs on AB's website and it appears that they only have 24vdc or 120vac inputs. Does anyone know anymore about this sort of problem. Thanks in advance for any help.

Aidan

Similar Topics

Hi all I have the task of replacing a slc 100. From what I have read here the most cost effective way is to use a micrologix. I am very...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm finally getting through to upper management about the need to start eliminating our SLC 500 PLC's and Devicenet . I...
Replies
Views
Can a slc 5/03 be used as a direct replacement for a slc 5/03? In other words, can I just slide the 5/02 out, slide the 5/03 in, load the program...
Replies
Views
Good day, Client has an SLC 5/04 that is on DH+. There are an unknown number of PLCs (5-20) that are READING from this SLC 5/04 via DH+. They...
Replies
Views
My DeviceNet skills are rusty and weak... so of course, an old, obsolete Reliance 400 HP VFD goes down and we're looking at replacing it with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom