WinCC with Progress database

Hi,

I'm looking at the possibility to connect WinCC 5.0 & 6.0 with a progress database.
We have a Progress DB with some info about our users (such as the level of experiece). When this user logs in into the machine (using card-reader) I want to use the information in the Progress DB to determine at wich level he can work with the machine.
Anyone had some experience with something similar?
thx in advance,
HG

Similar Topics

is there any free trial version available for step7 professional and wincc comfort v17. i searched and downloaded TRIAL Download STEP 7...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts I am working on a project with WinCC Unified v16 PC system and want to create an option on the screen to export logs to the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom