Step7 - copying projects into Multiprojects

RMA

There have been a couple of other people working with me for the last couple of weeks and I'm now trying to get the Multiproject back up to date with everything at the current state. I've got backups of the multiproject at various odd stages, what I unfortunately forgot to do (I know, I ought to know better at my age!), was to make a backup of the multiproject in its current state.

I used the command File -> Insert into Multiproject to copy one project from a backup into the current Multiproject. After watching the egg-timer for a few seconds, up popped the window saying that there was a problem and would I like to send a report to Microsoft - then Simatic Manager disappeared! After rebooting, to be on the safe side, I restarted Simatic Manager only to discover that the project concerned was now greyed out and marked as unavailable :(!

All my attempts to copy the project from another backup either say the project can't be found or the appropriate commands, such as File -> Reapply after editing, are greyed out.

Has anybody any idea how I can easily reintegrate the project from the backup Multiproject into the current version?

Cheers

Roy