Telemecanique communication cable

rstamares

I am looking for a communication cable for telemecanique touch screen 25 pin to 9pin

25 pin - Telemecanique side
9 pin - PLC side

Thanks in advance

I am using CPM1A PLC, i do have a CPM1-CIFO1 interface unit which has a serial port (9pins). My problem is, the touch screen that i will be using has 25pins. I dont have cable that has 9pin on one side and 25pin on the other side.

Thanks,
Ronnie

Telemacanique do though:

cable1.gif

Similar Topics

Greetings Is it possible that Siemens plc is a plc telemecanique cp343-1 module that is connected to the module ETY110ws able to exchange...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a project where there are three generators that are used to bring power to a facility in case of emergencies. There operation is...
Replies
Views
Anyone who knows how the communication is done between a Sütron panel and a Telemecanique PLC via Interbus ? This is the variable list in the...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to get connection between old Telemecanique TSX47-411 (or TSX 87-425) with Siemens HMI. Protool and WinCC Flexible manuals say...
Replies
Views
I have a Telemecanique/Schneider TSX07 21 2428 v2.4 plc running a machine here and I have to modify the program in it. My problem is I cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom