Data increment

yudiwp_ind

I am new in Q series programming. I want to increase the data D automatically i.e :
At the first scan (process counter = 1), PLC read data from D500, after the process finish (process counter increase to 2), I want the PLC read data from D501 automatically according to process counter. Means that the data read increase by 1, from D500 to D 501.
I have done something like this in Omron CS1, but I cannot find the equivalent command format in Mitsubishi Q series.
Anyone can help me?

yudiwp_ind said:
I am new in Q series programming. I want to increase the data D automatically i.e :
At the first scan (process counter = 1), PLC read data from D500, after the process finish (process counter increase to 2), I want the PLC read data from D501 automatically according to process counter. Means that the data read increase by 1, from D500 to D 501.
I have done something like this in Omron CS1, but I cannot find the equivalent command format in Mitsubishi Q series.
Anyone can help me?
Hi,
You need to use INDEX REGISTERS. For example D500Z0, if you increase the value of Z0 to 1 the you will see the data in D501, if Z0=2 then you will see D502 etc.
Hope this helps. There are examples in the Q programming manual.

Thanks Michael. But I still do not know how to ese the INC command in GX developer to do that. I need more detail explanation or program example. Regards.

The INC command only takes one parameter, that's the address you want incremented. It could be done like this:
[INC D0]

or like this for pulsed command
[INCP Z0]