Project Duplicator

BUXTON

Hi everyone,

I am actually studying WinCC V5.1 on my own. I made changes on one server and I want to duplicate these changes to the other server. I put new Plant Objects on Graphic and also put in some extra tags. The project is running ok one the current server.All that I would like to know for now is, what settings besides computer name I have to change on the redundant partner server after I duplicated the project?

Similar Topics

My company is running two redundant WinCC SCADA servers with mutli-client system. I made project modifications(i.e I put additional Plant Objects...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get a Yokogawa Hart pressure Transmitter and a Rosemount Temp Transmitter to read on a 1769-IF4 module on an L33ERM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom