Modicon NOM error

jimloewen

Hi,
Working with a Quantum Modicon with (3) NOM modules (140 NOM 21X 00) installed. One of them is displaying an error message, blinking 3 times. Per the manual, this indicates:

Number of Blinks Code Error 3

49H illegal data command received by bypass code

4BH diagnostics test pattern invalid in the icb block

4CH diagnostics test pattern invalid in the page 0

4DH icb address not the same as found in hcb

4EH bad code selected for mstrout_sel proc

52H config table exec_id is different than the sys table exec_id

53H got a pupinit hook for neither S985 nor S975 addr

56H did not get bus ack form 984 interface within 400 ms

59H unexpected modbus port state in send command to 680 proc

5AH system table missing

5BH bad DPM critical byte write

The program works fine most of the time, but in certain modes the IO will "freeze" until the system is rebooted and then it will be fine again. Any idea where to start looking? Will cabling/termination errors do this?