Modicon Quantum NOM to Serial Device

Good Morning All,*

I have a NOM 212 00 card that I plan on using to talk to 3 Multilin 369's that are Daisy Chained on a 2 wire 485 network. Obviously I will need a 232 to 485 converter as the NOM card Modbus port only utilizes RS 232. I am fairly new to the Modicon world but not to Modbus. I am basically after what function blocks in Proworx 32 a person would use to set up that port and pick and choose registers. Would it be as simple as an MSTR instruction? or what about the XMIT instruction? Any help would be appreciated!*

Similar Topics

Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals...
Replies
Views
When i read the specification of 140CPU43412A i observe that as remembered in specification 1. Local i/o : Maximum i/p and o/p words are 64 in...
Replies
Views
Main rack contained power supply 140cps52400 and 140cpu43412A and RIO HEAD 140CRP93100 in addition to another I/o cards . Another remote rack...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom