RSView SE windows installer popping up

reku

If I trying to start up RSView SE 4.00.00 (CPR7) then windows installer pops up and looking for installation media in location 1 (not in cd drive D:). All worked fine since we changed PC from workgroup to domain and added a new user without administrator rights. After joining with domain restart was required and we logged in with new user name. The windows started up normally, but RSView didn’t start anymore. Only RSview windows installer pops up now. How to fix this problem?

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have a project developed using FTVIew 8 & Logix V21.03. The customer is damanding the SCADA is to be hosted on a Win95 PC which of...
Replies
Views
Ok... So I have the RSView shortcut in my startup folder, and its starting fine and dandy, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to set it...
Replies
Views
Can anyone point me to some tips and tricks for getting the Windows based security on a PanelViewPlus to work properly. I configured the domain...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know if I can install RSView ME Station to a non AB panel PC running Windows CE, or even Windows XP. I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi All Using RSView SE 3.2 I added few groups to RSView's user accounts. How can i set the active directory setting for each gruop to match...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom