Alarm RSView SE

awnet

Hi All!
I have a question regarding the alarms in the RSView SE and I hope You could help me. How can I add a tag that I have defined in the alarm summary? This should be how to add a column to a datatable.

Thank You.
Bye.
Michele

What exactly do you mean?

Assuming you have defined the tag in the tag database, check the box on the tag database editor next to the 'Alarm' button. The alarm configuation editor should pop up. Set the alarm conditions, say okay, and done.

If the SE Server is running (and you are running CPR7 PLUS of SE), you need to issue the 'AlarmAcceptEdits' command from a command prompt. For earlier versions, from CPR 7 and below, shut down and restart the alarm handler from the command line.

RSView SE Alarm Summary

Sorry for my bad explain.
I have to create an Alarm history that must contain the alarm description of the alarms that arise in the system and other two tags that I have in my tag database. Perhaps you had been clear but sorry I haven't understood how to collect this two tag that at the end are only two simple string values.

Bye.