Rsview SE 4.0 CPR7 Alarm Banner Problems

raul_vaze

Dear All ,

We are having SE 4.0 CPR7 Distributed architecture in our plant . We have a HMI server , Data server and thin clients connected to it . Recently we added a new application in the same with tags and new pages . We are able to get the data as required .. We also configured the alarms for tags the required by clicking on the Alarm checkbox on the side of the tag.

After we created the alarms we also issued the Alarmlogon and Alarm on command from the command prompt. To display the Alarm history we added Alarm summary object in a new window. However when we tried to see the history in Alarm summary we could see nothing ..although the alarms are getting logged which we could see by clciking the alarm log viewer ...

Any help please ..i am really in fix