LM90 help

StraightLine

I am hoping that someone can help me. I am very comfortable with cimplicity, but a rookie with LM90. I stumbled upon a processor loaded with an LM90 program. The only way i know this is that there was a backup disk in the panel with the .PKA,.PKC,.PKL,etc files. I am having a heck of a time getting the project restored into LM90, so i can do the conversion to Cimplicity. If anybody could please help me that would be greatly appreciated.

When Logicmater makes a backup it uses a DOS utility called PKZIP to create a subdirectory in your project folder called "Backup". This is where it stores the .PKA, .PKC, etc files.

Create a project folder with Logicmaster using the name on your backup disk. Use Logicmaster's backup procedure to make a backup of it. I think you may have to put in a dummy rung of ladder logic to get it to make the backup. Then copy .PKA, .PKC, etc files from the floppy into the "Backup" directory. Now with the bona fide backup files in the project folder, use Logicmaster's restore procedure.

One of the "key" ingrediants is to get the name of the directory to exactly match the project name in the PLC. The only non-matching name that will work is "TEMP". You can also go online and look at the name in the PLC under F3 - Status. I just had to do that this morning.

Can you send me the file and I can convert to Versa pro, if that would help. Or maybe turn it into a word document so atleast you would have a hard copy.