PLC 90-30 not run

pablo.and

Memory in CPU 331 get loosen.PLC not Run.
I have a new eeprom module support.
Whay I need to do for load program and run it again?
Thanks a lot.

I couldn't tell from your question whether you need to store a program to EEPROM or whether you need to restore from EEPROM.

To store to eeprom, you need to have the program folder opened in the programming software (Logicmaster, VersaPro, or Cimplicity ME). Then you can store to either RAM or EEPROM. It's really a matter of following the on-screen prompts.

To load from EEPROM to RAM on power-up, you need to have configured the PLC to do so. From Logicmaster I/O configuration, ZOOM on the CPU module and change the 'Logic from' parameter to PROM (it defaults to RAM).

If this is answering a question you haven't asked, please clarify.

Received the following via private message
I will explain my trouble:
I don´t have enought knowledge about PLC¨S GE FANUC 90-30.
I have 4 machines with CPU 331, the same program exactly.
Anything handled this equipment in wrong way, and one machine don´t work.
When I connect power supply, leds "PWR" and "OK" go ON. Led "RUN" is always OFF

In serial port output led "OK" go ON

PLC not run. I have take out a EEPROM from untrouble machine and saved a new EEPROM module support. I want to load this module in damaged machine.
What can I do?

Let's keep this on the forum. I'll continue to try to help, but not as a private consultation. That's what I get paid for doing.

Before you try plugging in a EEPROM from another CPU into the one that's not running, you should connect your programming software to the PLC that's not running and take a look at the fault table to see why it's not running. Once you correct the fault condition and clear the fault table, you should be able to restart the PLC. At the very least, you'll get some insight into what caused the PLC to stop so maybe you can take action to prevent it from happening again.

Do you have programming software? If so, which software are you using?