Wireless comms

andygator

Hi,

I am using 2 Xstream rf modems to monitor a micrologix 1200 on a moving platform, with no problems. I now want to do exactly the same with a micrologix 1000 but it will not let me. I can monitor it via a serial cable, but when i replace the cable with the rf modems it cannot open the com port.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have read a few threads regarding setting up an AP to wirelessly communicate with PLC networks, but I have a unique question on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am having lots of issues with wireless I/O and losses. Here is what the architecture is: Central - ControlLogix L62 processor. Remote 1...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate with a dlink pocket router / access point to an allen bradley 1756-L61 ControlLogix 5561 controller through an ethernet card...
Replies
Views
I know that there are a few threads about this, but all I have read are not what I'm looking for. Is there away to communicate between the PC and...
Replies
Views
Ok.here goes. I need to connect 2 by micologix1200 plc's,approximately 200m distance between them with wireless ethernet. Then connect a SLC505...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom