ABB TH02 temp. transmitter

MGuenette

Hi,

We have a TH02 temperature transmitter in the plant. I would like to know the range temperature. I receive a 4-20mA on a 1794-IE8 card. I'm not able to find exactly the range...

We have a temperature problem and, in the program, they just multiply the value from hte card by a number. I would like to check the multipication factor.

Thanks

Martin.

MGuenette said:
Hi,

We have a TH02 temperature transmitter in the plant. I would like to know the range temperature. I receive a 4-20mA on a 1794-IE8 card. I'm not able to find exactly the range...

We have a temperature problem and, in the program, they just multiply the value from hte card by a number. I would like to check the multipication factor.

Thanks

Martin.

We loving call these things 'hockey pucks'. Almost all are 0 - 100c as a standard
4ma = 0c
20ma = 100c

to scale a 4-20ma input on a 1794-IE8 for a 0 to Max_Scaled

Scaled_Value = ( (Input / 30840) * Max_Scaled )